Static guards are far from static when protecting your premises.
A key aspect of their role is to conduct regular and thorough patrols of your property, constantly being on the lookout for signs of intrusion and anything out of the ordinary as well as acting as a visible deterrent to would be intruders.
- Prevent the loss of company’s assets and stocks
- Prevent intruders/accidents/health and safety concerns
- Ensure doors are locked and the site is secured
- Detect and prevent intruders from accessing the premises
- Regular site patrols to deter intruders
- Daily occurrence logs
- Site access control
Our Static guarding services include the below duties to keep your business, assets and staff safe.
- Regular site patrols and inspections for signs of breach or damage
- Monitor site CCTV
- Ensure the site is completely secured
- Respond to disturbances and emergencies on site
- Monitor, authorise, control and record site access of employees and visitors
- Arrange emergency services response in the case of emergencies or criminal activity
24/7 site protection
Trained, licensed and uniformed security guards protecting your site 24/7
Uniformed security guards
professional, presentable and fully uniformed security guards
Fully licensed guards
All security guards deployed by Shield Facilities are trained and licensed by the SIA (Security Industry Authority)
GPS Tracking System
Our GPS tracking system shows the path of the guard patrolling the premises. This way we can verify the exact location, verification and compliance of patrols and attendance of our guards by looking at the live feedback so we can ensure the safety of your property and valuables.
Most burglaries last just a few minutes to reduce being caught by security or police response which is normally too late to stop the crime once it has begun. This is why the best way is to prevent criminals from targeting your premises in the first place is a uniformed static guard regularly patrolling the site shows a constant visual deterrent to would-be intruders. Knowing that there are security officers patrolling the premises makes it too high a risk of being caught and brought to justice and reduces the likelihood of an incident.
Why choose Shield Facilities?
- Trained and licensed security guards
- professional and accountable services
- Regular, full site patrols
- Visual security deterrent
- Daily occurrence logs